Home / Blog
5 Effective Ways To Boost Testosterone Naturally
Part of healthy living includes keeping your hormones in check, especially testosterone. Low levels of testosterone, the male hormone may lead to a variety of problems as well as distort your relationship with your partner. While reliable medications and therapies definitely help to bring back your t-levels to normalcy; adopting healthy lifestyle habits and resorting to nutritious foods make a few natural ways to ramp up your t-levels for optimal health life. Here, we will be reviewing science-backed healthy habits that can help you maintain healthy testosterone levels naturally.
- Have a Sound Sleep: It is free and you can start today. Interestingly, a majority of men get the daily testosterone release while they’re asleep. Also, it is found that in older men, morning t-levels are partly affected by total sleep time. Therefore, getting a restful 8-hour sleep every night makes a wonderful habit to ramp up your testosterone level. Besides, with more sleep, you turn off cortisol production in the body which, in turn makes you less stressed and ramps up your testosterone levels.
- Weight Training: High-intensity workouts, precisely weight training makes an excellent aid to pull up the levels of testosterone naturally. Though every type of exercise is helpful for maintaining good t-levels, weight training and high-interval training is often considered the best.
- Spending Time Outdoors: Hanging out with your dear ones not only benefits your emotional health but also keeps hormone levels on track. In fact, spending at least an hour in the sunshine will not only replenish your body with vitamin D3 but will also boost your testosterone levels.
- Eating Nutritious Foods: Diet plays a pivotal role in enhancing testosterone levels naturally. Try loading up half of your plate with fruits and veggies that are organic, fresh, seasonal, and are rich in micronutrients. Besides, munching on nuts and healthy snacks such as boiled eggs make help balance hormones in the body.
- Cutting Down on Alcohol: Healthy testosterone levels occur as a result of healthy liver. However, certain unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive alcohol intake and cigarette smoking interfere with testosterone production in the body. Therefore, limiting yourself to fewer pegs of alcohol and smoking fewer cigarettes certainly makes significant additions in the league of natural ways to boost testosterone.
Although adopting these healthy habits makes excellent aid to reach healthy testosterone levels, you can also consider taking herbal testosterone boosters such as Nirvasa Max Josh Capsules as a support therapy. They come enriched with 5 powerful herbs- Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Safed Musli, Kaunch Beej, and Vidarikanda, all of which are revered in Ayurveda for their best effects on testosterone and consumption safety. Wish you good health!
December 23, 2020