Home / Blog
8 Ways to Manage Dark Circles Naturally at Home
Did you know that dark circles under the eyes are a common aging sign? Contrary to popular belief, dark circles under your eyes do not develop because of a lack of sleep, stress, or anything like that. There are three major reasons why dark circles under your eyes form -poor capillary circulation, accumulated hemoglobin components, and thinning of the skin around your eyes.
But, you shouldn’t worry as there is something you can do about it. There are several home remedies that can help you remove dark circles permanently, but they provide short-term, inexpensive solutions that can help diminish the dark circles.
Here are some of the beneficial home remedies you might want to try to get rid of dark circles –
1) Mix a little almond powder with milk cream and massage the mixture around your eyes before going to bed.
2) Slices of cucumber or potato can be used to reduce circles around the eyes. Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with a thin slice for up to twenty minutes. This soothes tired eyes and increases the circulation to the skin around the eyes.
3) One can also apply a little cucumber juice to the area. You could even grate the potato, wrap it in thin cloth and place it over the eyes. Make sure to wash the area thoroughly afterwards and apply a little cream or oil around the eyes to moisturize the area.
4) Detoxing the body helps in certain cases. This involves fasting for short periods of time, but continue to take in plenty of water. Cut out all the unhealthy foods that are a regular part of your diet. Give up alcohol, caffeine, sugary drinks, fatty and sugary food, smoking, etc.
5) Dab a little lemon or tomato juice in to the darkened areas two or three times a day. Be very careful not to let the juice in to your eyes.
6) Soak a couple of tea bags in clean, cold water for a few minutes, squeeze out the excess water and place them over your eyes. Keep them there for ten minutes or so.
7) Buy some Vitamin E supplements in capsule form. Carefully break open the capsule and squeeze the gel on to your finger. Gently and carefully, rub the gel around your eyes.
8) Squeeze the juice from a cucumber and cool it in the refrigerator for an hour or so. Add a little lemon juice and lanolin cream. Apply around the eyes for up to twenty minutes. Wash off carefully.
Figuring out how to get rid of dark circles under eyes can be frustrating at times. But one thing’s for sure- dark circles under eyes makes you look stressed out, tired, depressed, and old. There are also herbal skincare solutions that you can try. Nirvasa Under Eye Cream is one of the best alternatives out there. Infused with herbal extracts, this eye cream best benefits includes rejuvenation and lightening of under eye skin. It is also rich in skin-firming agents that fight premature aging and promote younger-looking under-eyes.
November 29, 2021