If there is one issue which pesters teens, men and women alike these days, it is their constant hair fall. And more often than not, hair fall doesn’t come alone. It brings along other issues related to the scalp including dandruff, greying, and even bald patches. But what exactly leads to this widespread problem? Well, if we look around, we are exposed to environmental pollution and hard water. To top it, we do all sorts of things including over styling, heat treatments, use of chemical-ridden shampoos, gels and sprays, and what not! Surely, they make you look good on a particular occasion but their regular use takes a toll on your hair health. From turning your hair grey to making it lifeless and then make it fall, modern lifestyle does all what we do not want for our hair. However, the situation is not that gloomy. We can certainly take care of our hair using home remedies and oil massage. And one remedy which has got widespread acceptance for its benefits is onion hair oil.
As a matter of fact, onion hair oil is a proven remedy to not only protect your hair from damage but also make it regrow. However, for onion oil to be effective, you need to apply it regularly and also take other measures to maintain your hair health. Let’s take a look at how regular use of onion oil is beneficial for your hair:
- Prevents Hair Fall: Onions contain antioxidant properties, which not only help optimizing your hair growth cycle but also boost the functioning of certain enzymes that work together to prevent your hair fall.
- Prevents Breakage: Onions are rich in sulfur which helps preventing hair breakage, split ends, and hair thinning. Onions also help preventing oxidation of hair that helps maintaining its pH, and avoid premature greying.
- Improves Blood Circulation in Scalp: Regularly massaging your hair with onion hair oil improves blood circulation in the scalp, nourishes your hair follicles, and makes your hair thicker and longer.
- Antibacterial Effects: Onions carry antibacterial and antiviral properties. Thus, regularly applying onion hair oil and give your hair deep massages will keep bacterial infections away. It is also helpful to keep your hair away from dandruff.
- Prevents Dryness & Frizz: Onion oil works as a natural conditioner which can be applied on your hair before shampooing it. It not only nourishes your hair but also prevents dryness and frizz.
- Can be Used as a Carrier Oil: Onion hair oil can be mixed with other hair oils to improve their benefits. Nirvasa Onion Hair Oil for instance is a rich blend of onion oil and other natural oils like amla oil, green tea seed oil, brahmi oil, soya oil, olive oil, rosemary oil, and more.
Summing up, onion hair oil is one of the key things to include in your hair care regime. If you are struggling with constant hair fall and dandruff, adding onion oil in your hair care routine is one the best things you would ever do for your hair health.