You don’t have to put in efforts for gaining weight. Don’t believe us? Ask any homemaker and you will come to know. In fact, any man or woman going to office and following a normal (not-so-active) lifestyle will let you know how much they have gained in the recent years. But why does this happen? Well, our lifestyles are the real culprits. We follow the perfect recipe to gain weight. And the ingredients are our increasing screen time, declining sleep time, and minimal activity. To spice things up, we consume a lot of junk food. So, results are natural. Read through the blog as we are going to discuss some science-backed ways to lose weight. And if you haven’t heard about keto advanced weight loss, give it a try and you will experience the difference. Let’s explore further.
- Intermittent Fasting: No, this doesn’t mean dieting. Intermittent fasting or IF is a food intake pattern which involves reducing your food intake frequency. For instance, the 5:2 formula, which means you can eat normally for five days but limit your calorie intake to 500 to 600 calories for two days. Or alternate day fasting. It means you can fast for one day and eat normally the next day.
- Mindful Eating: It is a practice of being watchful about how you eat and what you eat. Our fast-paced lifestyles have forced us to eat on the go, while working, using a mobile phone or watching TV. But that is not the right way to eat. The right way is to eat mindfully – making conscious food choices and eating slowly, completely focused on food while eating. It also involves chewing the food properly, avoid overeating.
- Exercising: Exercising is a great way to burn those extra calories we consume one way or the other. However, that doesn’t mean you can keep eating voraciously. For desired weight loss results, it is always recommended to combine mindful eating with exercising and supplementing with pure keto diet pills.
- Swapping Processed Foods with Healthier Options: Processed foods are good to taste but they lack fiber and other nutrients. So, swap white pasta, bread and rice with whole-grain versions. Take fruits & nuts in place of high-sugar snacks. Replace sugar-rich sodas with herbal tea, etc.
- Sleep Well: Various studies have suggested that insufficient sleep leads to obesity. It is because it disturbs the body’s metabolism, which leads to body storing its unused energy as fat. It is recommended to sleep for at least 7-8 hours at night for a healthy metabolism and also good brain health.
In conclusion, losing weight is not that difficult a task as it seems. It is as simple as fixing our lifestyle habits. However, in many cases this alone may not work and the body needs an additional punch to support your weight loss goals. Nirvasa Keto Advanced Weight Loss Capsules can be a good option to supplement with while you try to fix your lifestyle. These have been considered one of the best Indian diet pills that put your body in a ketosis state without following an actual diet and get good weight loss results.