What did you do the last time when you experienced huge bunches of hair fall? You probably changed your shampoo, might have switched to an expensive alternative that promised ‘no hair fall’. But trust us; using an expensive shampoo cannot make your hair healthy. Trying thousands of products to win over that frizz and dryness is never a good idea. Hair health is not just about keeping your hair and scalp clean. Rather, it encompasses multiple factors like keeping your nutritional intake intact, avoiding chemical-ridden products, and most importantly oiling it. So, how you care for your hair is all what matters.
If you wish to give it a fresh start, bring yourself onion hair oil and begin oiling it with the goodness of onions. Even our grandmothers have been privy to the benefits of onions for our hair. Next, here are some secrets for extensive hair care:
- Trim your Hair Regularly: Regular haircuts ensure two important things – your hair style stays intact and you confront less of split ends and damaged hair. And trimming your hair also ensures even hair growth.
- Avoid Heat Treatments: Straightening or blow drying your hair is fine once in a while. However, their regular use will show up in the form of damage, dryness, and frizz. Sometimes, these heat products damage your hair so much that you experience incontrollable hair fall. So, keep your styling needs limited and be as natural as you are.
- Massage your Hair Regularly: Remember how your grandmother used to apply oil on her hair and on yours too? There is a thing with hair oiling as it ensures proper blood circulation in your scalp and gives your hair deep nourishment. Not only does it strengthens the hair follicles but also empowers them for growth. Do add onion hair oil in your hair care regime and get proven benefits.
- Keep an Eye on your Shampoo: Shampoo and conditioner are two integral parts of your hair care regime. So, keep an eye on their ingredients. Avoid using shampoos that contain harmful ingredients like paraben, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, artificial fragrances, etc. Pick up chemical-free shampoos with natural ingredients. Also, there’s more to the way you shampoo your hair. Before shampooing them, it is highly recommended to oil your hair a night before or at least an hour before. This retains the moisture in your hair and keeps it hydrated, which is the key to avoid hair dryness and frizz. You can use Nirvasa Onion Hair Oil as it is a completely natural composition filled with the goodness of onion seed oil and other ingredients which are good for hair such as amla oil, brahmi oil, bhringraj oil, tea tree oil, shikakai oil, and more.
- Brushing your Wet Hair: Maybe it always goes unnoticed but you start brushing your hair the moment you get out of your bathroom after a shower. Right? This not only stretches the hair but also weakens its roots. So, the key is to avoid brushing it when it is wet.
In conclusion, the ideas shared above are more of careful hair care habits rather than secrets for hair health. However, right hair care practices along with its regular oiling with onion hair oil, almond oil or coconut oil for that matter goes a long way to keep it in good health.