Home / Blog
Love your Hair? Give it Proper Care & Nutrition for Optimum Growth
In the age of frequent experimentation, it is difficult to maintain healthy, long and shiny hair. However, that still isn’t unachievable provided you give your hair the care and nutrition it needs. Well, you will of course have to ditch some bad habits and make little adjustments. Even wrecked and damaged hair can be revived if you care enough. Supplements like biotin capsules can do wonders for hair that looks damaged. But there are certain rules that you must follow to care for your hair. Let’s understand.
- Don’t Wash your Hair Daily: In an endeavor to cleanse our hair, we tend to wash it daily with a shampoo. However, it is recommended to wash your hair only when you have to. It’s great if you can skip some days in the week. Frequently making the hair wet leads to frizz and breakage. And daily shampooing may even weaken the cuticle.
- Treat Wet Hair Gently: Most people are unaware of the fact that wet hair is three times more vulnerable to damage than normal hair. Rubbing wet hair excessively with a towel is something that many people do, unaware that it is highly damaging. Also, it is recommended to use a wide-tooth comb to detangle the hair, otherwise it may weaken its roots.
- Add More Protein to your Diet: Hair is majorly made up of protein, especially keratin, which forms the basic structure of not only your hair but also of skin and nails. Add protein-rich food sources in your diet just like eggs, low-fat dairy products, fish, beans, and more. You can also supplement with biotin capsules as biotin or vitamin H is a rich source of keratin and its supplementation boosts keratin production in the body.
- Use a Conditioner: Conditioning your hair after using a shampoo is a significant step towards keeping it soft and shiny. Conditioning also protects your hair from heat.
- Massage your Scalp: Getting a hair massage should be a regular part of your routine. Massaging helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. However, be choosy about your hair oil. Use the one with natural ingredients, no mineral oils, and no parabens and sulphates. We recommend you to use Nirvasa Onion Hair Oil for deep nourishment and hair growth benefits.
- Use a Supplement: Many a time after following all sorts of hair care tips, our hair still feels dry, damaged, and frizzy. When this happens, it is important to note that this may be due to a specific nutritional deficiency. Thus, supplementing with biotin capsules becomes a critical step towards its repair and nourishment.
Summing up, if you want to keep your hair protected, try maintaining some healthy hair habits as advised above. Also, when its supplementation becomes critical, do check Nirvasa Biotin Capsules, a hair care supplement that also enhances your nail and skin health.