Home / Blog
Must-have Foods to See Hair Growth Forever
There are a lot of factors that affect our hair health. And these factors are age, health, genetics, and diet. While we do not have control over age and genetics as they are natural processes, what we do have control over is our diet and health. Mostly our health and diet are directly related to each other. We all know eating a balanced diet keeps us healthy and provides nourishment to every body part including our hair. However, we still come across men with hair growth issues and baldness. It’s not surprising to see men even in their 20s and 30s having bald patches and looking way older than they actually are. And one of the predominant factors that affect hair health is poor nutrition. So, in this blog, we are going to discuss the most powerful foods for your hair and how supplements like biotin capsules can make up for your years of hair damage. Let’s explore.
- Eggs: A great addition to have on your breakfast; eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, which work wonders for hair growth. Eggs go a long way to fulfill your daily requirement of protein as hair follicles are mostly made of protein. Also, eggs are rich in biotin, which is significant for production of keratin. Keratin forms the main structural component of hair. Therefore, for an additional punch, we can supplement with biotin capsules to reach our desired hair health.
- Spinach: Spinach comes loaded with nutrients like iron, folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, and more –all of which help promoting hair growth. Iron helps red blood cells reach the entire body and also in the scalp, which positively impacts our hair growth. Iron deficiency is linked to hair loss. Thus, addition of spinach in your diet can keep things under control. The famous Indian dish Palak Paneer can become a delicious spinach addition in your diet.
- Fatty Fish: Have you ever noticed that people who have sea food in their diets have long and shiny hair. It is because they have fatty fishes in their diets, which contain omega-3 fatty acids. Their appropriate intake is linked to hair growth and deficiency may lead to hair loss.
- Sweet Potatoes: Not all of us are great fans of sweet potatoes. But in some parts of India, folks have it by adding salt and pepper and sprinkling lemon over it to enhance its taste. As a matter of fact, sweet potatoes are rich in beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin A by our body. Vitamin A has been linked with good hair health, so a sweet potato a day is enough to encourage healthy hair growth.
- Nuts: Deficiency ofB-vitamins, essential fatty acids, and zinc has been linked to hair loss. These nutrients are found in abundance in nuts. Thus, their addition in your daily diet plays a vital role to not only promote your hair growth but also keep it long and shiny.
Although there are a lot of other foods which contribute to healthy hair growth, adding all of them to your diet is a formidable task. And since biotin is a great facilitator for hair growth, you can add biotin capsules in your dietary regime and see visible changes in your hair, skin, and nail health. Check out FSSAIcertified Nirvasa Biotin Capsules for safe biotin consumption and let it repair your hair damage as well as support other bodily functions.