Home / Blog
Planning the First Four Weeks of your Weight Loss Journey
When it comes to weight loss, beginning is often the hardest, but not exactly when you have a plan for it. A plan with realistic goals and strategy that stays with you for a long time is something that will always keep you going. While there are certain activities you need to plan out; the same needs to be combined with supplementation for effective results. For instance, keto weight loss capsules can be your perfect companion with other weight loss activities. And once that you reach your desired body weight, you can then continue with a strict plan that helps you keep your weight maintained. Let’s explore.
- Establish your Goals: It is very important upfront to set a realistic goal for your weight loss journey. You need to figure out why you have begun with the process and the point where you want to reach. Doing this will help you have a clear picture in your mind.
- Get your Basics Right: This roughly includes following a proper sleep pattern, keeping yourself hydrated, battling your food cravings, and keeping stress away. Set a consistent bedtime and wake up time, follow a consistent morning & evening routine that involves self-care activities like meditation, and drink water throughout the day.
- Work on your Goals: It’s time to start working on the goals you established in the first week. Start with baby steps and let it get the momentum. For instance, apart from your usual routine, start walking an extra 1000 steps a day.
- Track your Progress: This is all about adhering to a consistent routine. Check out if you have been able to follow a consistent sleep pattern or to control your calorie intake. Ask yourself what you have done to make your mornings & evenings poised for betterment. Consistency matters and what also matters is keeping track of it regularly.
- Choose your Supplementation: It is a proven fact that weight loss works best when your special activities are combined with supplementation. Keto advanced weight loss capsules have gathered immense popularity in the recent years due to their effectiveness as well as for being an alternative for a keto diet.
- Take Massive Action: It is the week to gear things up and take massive action to achieve your weight loss goals. For instance, walk at least 5000 additional steps a day, lift some weights, incorporate at least 15 minutes of crunches in your morning routine, and more. It is this action which will help accelerating the excessive fat burn in your body.
- Meal Planning: Week 4 marks the right time to plan your daily meals. It doesn’t have to be the same every day, but your nutritional intake should be similar. There are a few dos and don’ts related to it. For instance, in your dos list, focus on nutritional intake from 4-5 protein sources, 4-5 vegetables, 3-4 fruits, 2-3 complex carbohydrates. And mark sugary beverages, sugary desserts, junk food, etc. in your don’ts list.
- Revisit your Weight Loss Goals: It is similar to tracking your progress like you did in Week 2. Assess your progress and setbacks and try covering the shortcomings.
Summing up, this is a broader overview of the first four weeks of your weight loss journey. Just consistently follow the goals and habits you have established in first four weeks for a period of at least 6 months. Naturally, when you combine a lot of activities, take planned meals and supplement with keto weight loss capsules, you are likely to reach your weight loss goals. When choosing the right supplement, do check out Nirvasa Keto Advanced Weight Loss Capsules to experience more effective results.
June 28, 2021