Nirvasa Amla Capsules (500mg) For Men & Women – 60 Capsules
- In Stock
- Out of Stock
You might have heard of this age-old adage, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Well, the same holds equally true for Amla. Ayurveda strongly recommends having an Amla or Indian Gooseberry a day to improve immunity and boost metabolism. If you have been on the lookout for an effective immunity booster, pick up Nirvasa Amla Capsules. A powerhouse of nutrients, Amla contains various essential minerals and vitamins integral to our body’s wellbeing. A rich source of Vitamin C, Amla is a nature’s gift to strengthen the body’s natural defense system. As a matter of fact, Amla contains eight times more vitamin C than an orange and 17 times more antioxidant power than a pomegranate. Indeed a superfood and an excellent immunity booster – it is known to fight viral and bacterial ailments. But that’s not all what Amla is known for. Rather, it offers a variety of health benefits, some of which we would be glad to reveal:
- Fights Infections & Chest Congestion: As Amla is an amazing immunity booster, it boosts our body’s power to fight viral and bacterial infections like common cold and eventual chest congestion.
- Strengthens Respiratory Function: Amla aids in the removal of mucus from the respiratory tract and clear off the inflamed airways. Thus, it is potent enough to provide relief from cough, bronchitis, and other respiratory illnesses.
- Prevents Constipation: The high fiber content of Amla and its alkaline nature are known to strengthen our digestive system. Regular intake of Amla capsules can help provide relief from constipation.
- Amla for Hair: It is common to find Amla oils for hair. And when you supplement your body with Amla capsules, it is more likely to strengthen the hair follicles, increase blood circulation to the scalp, and make your hair stronger.
- Purifies Blood: The vitamin C content in Amla makes blood vessels stronger & thicker. It efficiently detoxifies the body and acts as a natural blood purifier.
So, are you familiar with the new definition of health? An Amla Capsule a day keeps many health problems at bay!
Each capsule in this dietary supplement contains:
Amla Extract 500mg
Amla carries versatile properties to boost health. From an effective immunity booster to a natural blood purifier, it is a gift from Mother Earth packed in our Amla Capsules. Here’s how you should consume them.
How to Consume:
- Take one capsule two times a day
- With a glass of lukewarm water
- 30 min before meals
- Or as directed by a dietician
Caution: Pregnant women, children under 18, and people with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare practitioner before consuming.