Nirvasa Ashwagandha Capsules for Men & Women – 60 Capsules
- In Stock
- Out of Stock
Nirvasa Ashwagandha Capsules are effective to boost immunity, improve muscle strength & endurance. Containing root extracts of Ashwagandha herb, their regular consumption can strengthen your inner balance to combat viral infections & unwanted foreign particles. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb. It provides numerous benefits for your brain, lower blood sugar levels, and helps fight off the symptoms of anxiety. It is also known for its properties to improve concentration.
For several years, Ashwagandha has been known as the flagship herb of Ayurveda. In Sanskrit, Ashwa means Horse and Gandha means Smell which signifies that this herb is so powerful that it confers the strength of a horse. And it sounds so apt that the intake of Ashwagandha Capsules has been linked with an increase of testosterone levels and improvement of fertility in men. But that’s not how you will decipher its benefits. We would suggest you to use Nirvasa Ashwagandha Capsules and experience it firsthand. Yet, we would love to discuss some common uses of Ashwagandha:
- Boosts Immunity: Vitamin C is considered one of the best nutrients to boost immunity, which is found in generous proportions in Ashwagandha.
- Reduces Cortisol Levels: One of the most prominent benefits of Ashwagandha is that it is helpful to reduce stress levels by reducing cortisol – a stress producing hormone. Thus, Ashwagandha is touted as an effective adaptogenic which contributes to physical and mental wellbeing in times of heightened stress.
- Increases Fertility in Men: Ashwagandha have powerful aphrodisiac properties, known to boost reproductive health in men.
- May Increase Muscle Strength: Research has shown that Ashwagandha intake may improve body composition and increase muscle strength with its regular consumption.
- Improves Brain Function: Our Ashwagandha Extract Capsules can help protecting nerve cells from harmful free radicals, which in turn improves the brain function.
What’s inside our Ashwagandha Capsules?
Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera) 500mg
How to use Ashwagandha Capsules?
- Take one capsule two times a day – in the morning and at bedtime.
- With a glass of lukewarm water.
- After meals.
- Or as directed by a dietitian.
Caution: Pregnant women, children, and people with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare practitioner before consuming.