Nirvasa Skin Brightening Haldi and Chandan Face Wash – 200 ml
- Gentle face wash – an ayurvedic face wash made using herbal extracts for dual action- deep cleansing and skin rejuvenation.
- Fortified with Haldi and Sandalwood extracts for the ultimate skin cleansing experience.
- Moisturizing agents such as Aloe Vera prevents dry skin, which makes it suitable for use even in winters.
- A soap-free formula that retains the skin’s pH and natural oils for clean and radiant skin.
Cash on Delivery
14 days Return
FLAT1010% Off On all orders of 300 and above
- Deep CleansingHaldi and Neem extract open pores in the skin and pick up impurities for the skin’s natural revival.
- Cell RejuvenationSandalwood oil and Tulsi contain antioxidants that fight oxidative stress and help cellular repair.
- Radiance RevivalNatural skin lighteners such as Aloe vera in this face wash remove tan and brighten skin tone.
- Breakout PreventionHaldi and Neem carry antimicrobial properties and prevent acne & breakouts.
- Moisture RetentionSandalwood oil and Aloe vera hydrate the skin and prevent dryness even during winters.
- For all Skin TypesGentle ingredients make it suitable for all skin types.
Frequently Bought Together
Get Clear, Radiant, and Glowing Skin
How to use
Wet your Face.
Squeeze a small amount of face wash on your palm.
Massage it on the face in circular motion to form lather.
Rinse off with clean water and pat dry.
Clear & Fresh Skin
Every day, your skin comes in contact with dust, grime, and environmental pollution that snatch the skin’s natural glow. Our Haldi-Chandan Face Wash cleanses skin gently, restores radiance, brightens skin tone, hydrates skin, and leaves the skin clear, smooth, and supple.
Retains Natural Oils
This soap-free face wash is gentle to the skin and does not disrupt the skin’s natural pH or rips off natural oils. Besides, antimicrobial agents in the face wash prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria on the skin.
Gentle & Safe
Haldi Chandan face wash contains gentle ingredients and is suitable for all skin types. It is GMP certified for ensuring safety and effectiveness. Also, it is manufactured in a certified facility under expert guidance.
Boost Skin Radiance with Nirvasa Haldi-Chandan Face Wash
Environmental pollution, dust, sun rays, sweat, and debris are some factors that affect your skin and make you look old and tired. Our Haldi-chandan face wash is a soap-free formula that contains powerful cleansing and skin rejuvenating agents that diligently remove impurities and toxins and provide you with clear, radiant, and glowing skin, every day.
Haldi and Chandan remove impurities & cleanse the skin.
Antimicrobial agents prevent acne and breakouts.
Hydrates & Soothes
Aloe and Tulsi moisturize and soothe skin.
Want to Know More?
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of Haldi and Chandan Face Wash?
A face wash with Haldi (turmeric) and Chandan (sandalwood) offers many benefits like reducing dark circles & acne, minimizing stretch marks, soothing dry skin, and others. It also carries anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, which are useful for the skin.
- Does Haldi Chandan face wash improve skin texture?
Yes, The face wash combines antioxidant, skin healing, and brightening properties of sandalwood, turmeric, and other Ayurvedic herbs. It makes the skin supple, lightening its tone, brightening its complexion, and stimulating cell regeneration.
- What is CTM routine?
CTM, an ideal routine for effective skincare, includes cleansing, toning, and moisturizing activities. Based on this, using skin cleansers, toners, and moisturizers in the same sequence is useful to improve skin health, remove toxins, and prevent aging.
- How many times CTM should be done?
An ideal routine for CTM should be once every day. However, if you feel like doing it more than once, you shouldn’t go for more than twice a day. The best time for CTM is the night time before bed. Morning is the second-best time for the CTM skin care practice.