Nirvasa Tulsi Capsules For Men & Women – (60 Capsules)
- In Stock
- Out of Stock
Nirvasa Tulsi Capsules contain pure Tulsi Extract beneficial to boost immunity and protect us from respiratory problems. For several years, Tulsi has been known to protect our body from various infections, respiratory issues and diseases of heart and liver. Rightly called the ‘Queen of Herbs’; Tulsi is one of the most miraculous herbs on the planet not only recognized by Ayurveda but also by other traditional healing systems. But what is all this jazz about Holy Basil Capsules being good for immunity? Well, this is a research-backed fact. Tulsi is rich in vitamin C and zinc, which makes it a natural immunity booster. And this powerful herb carries immense antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections. But is it only for immunity that Tulsi Capsules are most known to the world? Well, Tulsi carries a treasure trove of benefits for our health. While enhancing our body’s natural defense system, here is what it helps us with:
- Reduces Fever: Courtesy the antibacterial and antiviral properties that it carries, Tulsi help us fight infections and thus reduce fever.
- Reduces Aches in the Body: Eugenol, a terpene found in Tulsi is known to carry pain-relieving properties. Thus, it helps reducing aches in the body.
- Fights Cold & Cough: Camphene, Cineole, and Eugenol present in Tulsi help reducing cold and chest congestion. So, Tulsi supplementation makes the body less likely to suffer cold and cough.
- Reduces Stress: Tulsi contains vital compounds namely Ocimumosides - A & B. These compounds not only help reducing stress but also help balancing the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine in the brain.
- Good for Diabetics: Our Tulsi Capsules contain Tulsi Extract which has proven benefits to lower blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Detoxifies the Body: Tulsi detoxifies the body and has diuretic properties. It also decreases the level of uric acid in the body, which is known to cause kidney stones.
Each Tulsi Capsule in this pack of 60 capsules contains:
Tulsi Extract 500mg
How to Consume Tulsi Capsules?
If you wish to keep respiratory issues at bay and enhance your natural defense system against viral infections, make sure you are adding this health supplement in your daily diet for regular consumption.