Your eyes reveal it all. You probably won’t like it but they’re the first to show the signs of ageing. Those dark circles, wrinkles, and bags under your lower eyelids can make you look older than you are. And these problems can sometimes be extremely difficult to deal with. But, there’s a solution! Nirvasa Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles makes a potent formula that fades away those stubborn dark circles, smoothens fine lines, and wards off wrinkles to provide refreshed, beautiful, and younger-looking under eye area. Our eyes move a lot throughout the day. So the delicate under eye area gets easily affected by these movements. Result? Premature aging! Yet it’s never too late to take care of your eyes. As a first essential step, make some good changes in your lifestyle. Sleep, eat well, exercise and repeat – that’s the basic lifestyle code you need to follow. Next, treat your eyes to the healing properties of natural ingredients in our Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles such as Almond Oil, Sandal Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Soy Protein, Olive Oil, Kiwi Extract, and more that take precise care of your under eye area in the following ways:
- Reduce Dark Circles: Dark circles often occur as a result of fatigue, eye strain, allergies, and overexposure to computers, or dehydration. This hyperpigmentation not only ruins your physical appearance but can be difficult to get rid of. Our under eye cream contains olive oil and sandalwood oil both of which are known for their exfoliating and skin lightening properties. These potent ingredients remove a layer of dead skin cells from the under-eye area and diligently lighten the hyperpigmentation with their natural bleaching action.
- Prevent Under-eye Skin Ageing: Who wants that saggy under-eye skin with wrinkles and fine lines? This natural under eye cream comes fortified with wheat germ oil and soy protein that seeps into the deeper layers of the skin beneath your eyes, repairs damage, and rejuvenates the skin cells. Besides, these organic ingredients help maintain the elasticity of the under-eye skin, and delay the signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet and reduce eye bags.
- Soothe & Refresh Eyes: Nowadays, most of us spend long hours staring at a computer screen or mobile phone, which not only causes pain and fatigue in the eyes but makes you look dull and tired as well. Sandal oil in this best cream for dark circles imparts a cooling effect to the eyes and removes fatigue. Besides, it effectively reduces the puffiness around the eyes and makes them look young, fresh and beautiful.
Nirvasa Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles & signs of premature ageing is enriched with natural ingredients such as:
- Almond Oil
- Sandal Oil
- Wheatgerm Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Kiwi Extract
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Green Tea
- Cream Base
This paraben and mineral oil free under eye cream is safe for regular use.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the cream and apply it on the under eye area.
- Massage it gently with fingertips in circular motion until fully absorbed.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Use twice daily – morning & night.