Home / Blog
Salmon Fish Oil Capsules: Why Women Need them More?
Salmon fish oil is an exceptionally rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, a group of essential micro nutrients the human body needs to function well. While certain Omega-3 fats such as alpha-linolenic acid are vital for the development of eyes, nerve, and membrane development, others like EPA and DHA play a crucial role in the production of prostaglandins, blood circulation, heart health, cognitive behavior, and many others. Since the human body cannot synthesize these omega-3 fats on its own, hence needs to obtain them through diet. Unfortunately, most women today find little time to pay attention to their diet amidst the busy schedules. With juggling their roles from being a supermom to a corporate work bee, most women miss out on essential nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids and this is where Salmon fish oil capsules come-in-handy. Let’s understand the best reasons women should make these pills a part of their daily fitness regimen.
- The most impressive health benefits of salmon fish oil are related to the heart.This includes maintaining heart rhythm, improving blood circulation, lowering triglycerides levels, reducing inflammation, and preventing blockages as well.
- Most women experience severe cramps and pain monthly during menstruation. Medically, this condition is termed dysmenorrhea. It occurs due to the strong contractions of the uterus triggered by prostaglandins. Salmon fish oil pills come power-packed with anti-inflammatory compounds that diligently work to relax muscles and relieve menstrual discomfort.
- Women are twice or thrice at a greater risk of rheumatoid arthritis as compared to men. Omega-3 capsules are revered for their anti-inflammatory action and are extremely helpful when it comes to reducing joint pain & swelling, relieving morning stiffness, and discomfort.
- Just like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis is another big concern for most women. This is especially true for menopausal women. There is clear evidence that Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain bone mineral density and this effect may be enhanced with calcium supplementation.
- Omega-3 fats such as DHA makes a large part of the brain. Regular use of Salmon fish oil capsules results in better cognitive functions, and for such reasons, older women may be prescribed an additional dose of Salmon fish oil capsules.
- Over the years, the number of people affected with cancer has increased alarmingly. Women are at a higher risk of developing breast cancer, cervical, colorectal, and lung cancer.Gynecological cancers may occur before menopause but the risk increases in most women post-menopause.Organic salmon fish oil contains a high concentration of antioxidants that fights free radicals and oxidative stress in the body, thus lowering the risk of cancer.
These are a few reasons women must include more Omega-3 fatty acid into their fitness regimes.