Nowadays, most of us miss out on essential micronutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids in our diets because of unhealthy eating habits and helter-skelter of life. Such factors may result in nutritional deficiencies, which, in turn, can take a toll on your health. In such situations, Nirvasa Salmon fish oil capsules can help them get their daily dose of Omega-3 fatty acids. This ayurvedic supplement comes fortified with the power of the finest quality and healthy salmon fish oil capsules, which is revered for its DHA and EPA content. It can be used by both men and women.
What is Salmon fish oil?
Salmon fish oil is golden-yellow colored, organic oil derived from freshwater or wild salmon fishes. This natural elixir is revered by most fitness experts for its high nutritional value, and especially for the presence of Omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA. The WHO recommends consuming 2-3 portions of fatty fish once in a week to fulfill the body’s Omega-3 requirement. However, most people find it difficult to invest a lot of time in cooking salmon fish and instead prefer taking salmon fish oil capsules as an easier alternative to ensure complete nutrition. You must know that salmon fish oil capsules contain around 30 percent Omega-3 fatty acids and the remaining 70 percent is made of other valuable constituents such as vitamins and minerals.
Health benefits of Salmon fish oil-
When we talk about the health benefits of Salmon fish oil capsules, the list can be extremely long. So, we decided to bring you some of the most impressive advantages of using this amazing supplement. Let’s start!
1. Joint and muscle health-
Stiff muscles and joint aches are common especially during old age, but these problems are also found in young people, sportspersons, and athletes. Some obvious causes of such issues are chronic inflammation or injuries. Besides, auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis make another cause of muscle stiffness, pain, and weaker bones. Salmon fish oil capsules come power-packed with anti-inflammatory agents that lower reduce the extent of the inflammation and relax muscles. Also, it helps maintain healthy bone mineral density and provides them with the strength to deal with injuries and pressure.
2. Eye health-
When we talk about the repercussions of growing old, blurry, or weaker vision holds an inevitable place in the list. But, don’t worry! Docosahexaenoic acid or DHA makes a major portion of the retina in the eyes. In the later years of life, the amount of DHA in the body gets depleted and leads to the weaker retina or macular degeneration. These organic fish oil capsules come to make a rich source of DHA and help keep your eyes in good health.
3. Improved cognitive health-
Have you ever noticed that most malted health drinks and protein shakes advertised today come enriched with DHA? Well, there is an obvious reason behind it. It is because; Omega -3 acids play a key element in ensuring brain health in people of all ages and also healthy development and growth in infants. Interestingly, DHA, a type of omega-3 fats makes around 40 percent of your brain and 60 percent of the retina. Therefore, regular use of the Salmon fish oil capsule helps to supplement the brain with the required amount of DHA. This valuable constituent helps prevent mental decline and psychotic disorders such as Alzheimer’s or bipolar disorder.
How to use Salmon fish oil capsules?
For best results, you can take 1 capsule of Salmon fish oil with a glass of water after a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Also, the capsule should be swallowed as a whole and should not be chewed or crushed.
Where can I buy best Salmon fish oil capsules in India?
You can buy best Salmon fish oil capsules online at the best price @ Nirvasa.com and avail free home delivery services with cash on delivery.