Don’t you dislike that everything on your face is just on point apart from those dark circles beneath the eyes? That nasty hyperpigmentation ruins the tone of your overall appearance by making you look old, sick, and tired. Besides, stubborn dark circles can be difficult to erase. But, you’re not the only one fighting this battle. Let us reveal a secret – even some most beautiful women conceal their dark circles with layers of makeup. Since it is a temporary resort, most people strive to look for home remedies that not only help combat panda eyes but also retain glow and youthfulness of the skin. Fortunately, certain natural remedies can help you get clear, fresh, and youthful under-eyes. Let’s know!
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are exceptionally rich in lycopene, a nutrient with antioxidant properties that work wonders for lightening dark-circles and defying skin aging. For quick results, mix equal parts of tomato and lemon juice, dab a cotton ball, and apply the mixture to the under-eye area. Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse off using plain water. Repeat the process every day to discover clear and fresh under-eyes. Alternatively, you can drink a glass of tomato juice mixed with a dash of lemon and mint in it.
- Rose Water: Rose water is a multipurpose skincare elixir that not only makes a wonderful toner but also helps lighten hyperpigmentation around the eyes. For clearer under-eyes, soak some cotton balls in rose water and put them over the eyes for 15-20 minutes every day. Relax with its coolness and enjoy the smell of wild roses till the natural liquid works to remove under-eye circles and fatigue.
- Potatoes: Potatoes come power-packed with vitamin C, a natural skin lightener that diligently curbs dark circles and revives radiance of the under-eye skin. Besides, potato starch helps maintaining skin elasticity and poses anti-wrinkle benefits. For best results, grate a potato to extract the juice. Now, apply this juice over dark circles using cotton pads. Let it rest for 10 minutes and rinse face with plain water. Pat dry and repeat the process every day.
- Cold Teabag: An exciting way to treat under-eye circles is by using a cold tea bag (especially green tea) compress. Tea comes enriched with antioxidants, vitamin C, E, and that are not only effective in reducing dark circles but nourishes cells to prevent the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet, thus leaving the under-eyes clear, fresh, and young.
- Almond Oil: Almonds! These crunchy treats are found both in kitchen and beauty regimes. Almonds make a rich source of vitamin E that makes an excellent rejuvenator and helps curb under-eye circles in no time. Just take a few drops of almond oil and massage under-eyes for fading dark circles quickly. Repeat the process every day until you notice the difference.
These are a few home remedies you can try to combat dark circles. Additionally, certain natural skin care products such as Nirvasa Under-eye Cream can come to your rescue while trying to fade away under-eye circles gently. It comes infused with natural extracts like soy protein, almond & sandalwood oil, lemongrass, aloe, and wheat germ oil for optimal under-eye radiance.