Home / Blog
Want Healthy Bones? Here are 5 Ways to Make Them Healthy
Healthy bones are the key to stay fit and active. Being on the weaker side of it always keeps you worried about getting a fracture. A little stressful physical activity and you are on the risk of breaking your bones. As a matter of fact, it is during childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood that you incorporate minerals into your bones and they get stronger. At the age of 30, you achieve the peak of bone mass post which you cannot increase it. Nevertheless, you can certainly maintain it but that takes a lot of effort on your part. For instance, you need to follow a certain set of nutrition patterns and lifestyle habits in order to maintain strong bones as you age. One of them is getting enough vitamin D3+K2. These days, people do that by supplementing with vitamin D3+K2 capsules, which we will discuss later in this blog. Let’s have a look at what nutritional and lifestyle habits do you need to build healthy bones:
- Eat Lots of Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in nutrients, especially vitamin C which helps stimulate the production of cells that help form bones. Regular consumption of vegetables is known to improve bone mineral density by increasing bone mineralization and maintenance of bone mass.
- Perform Strength Training Exercises: Exercises that involve high strength are extremely beneficial for preventing bone loss in adults. Weight-bearing and strength exercises help increase bone mineral density and even bone size.
- Eat Calcium-rich Foods throughout the Day: Calcium is the most important mineral for strong bones as it is the main mineral found in your bones. Therefore, it is important to consume enough calcium in a day as it helps protecting bone strength. It is best to consume calcium in parts by adding meals to your daily diet which carry small portions of calcium in them. Supplementing with vitamin D3+K2 capsules can help absorbing calcium in the body and in the right areas. The subsequent point will discuss the same.
- Supplement with Vitamin D3+ K2 Capsules: Vitamin D3+K2 are crucial to build strong bones. It is because vitamin D helps your body in absorbing calcium from food and vitamin K2 ensures that it is channelized in the right areas. It also helps preventing the loss of calcium from bones. When you supplement with vitamin D3+K2 capsules, your body not only absorbs more calcium but also gets calcified in bones and teeth. Usually, when calcium is absorbed into blood, it has no direction to go, so it even ends up in arteries and kidneys. Vitamin K2 ensures it is deposited in bones and prevents arterial calcification.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight: Maintaining healthy weight not only makes you look good but also ensures your bones remain protected. For instance, being underweight increases the risk of bone-related problems like osteopenia whereas being overweight can affect bone quality as excessive weight increases the risk of fractures.
Summing up, it is essential to have strong bones if you wish to maintain a healthy body. However, just like you take care of other body parts and functions, it is also essential to pay attention to bone health. While some part of it can be addressed through lifestyle habits, rest can be sorted through supplementation of vitamin D3+K2 capsules from a trusted brand like Nirvasa. Wishing healthy bones to you.
February 18, 2022