Treatment Case Study for
It was never a big issue for Supriya but later on, it became serious and she thought of getting rid of these white flakes once and for all. Meet Supriya, a 28-year-old unmarried girl with normal BMI of 23.1 and 62 kg body weight. From a past few months, she had been wondering why even after taking a balanced diet, maintaining controlled portions and working out, she had dandruff. To resolve her issue, Supriya reached out the professional doctors of Nirvasa who specialise in hair loss and dandruff issues. The doctor assessed her case and looked for the root cause behind her dandruff concerns. Keeping in mind her medical history and lifestyle habits, the doctor prescribed a hair care treatment plan of three months in which he included some dietary modifications and lifestyle changes for healthy hair and skin. On completing her treatment, Supriya saw no significant improvement in the quality of her hair and there was not even a single flake of dandruff.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Rarely drinks alcohol
- Sleep Cycle: 7-8 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet with occasional junk food, control portion sizes, limited consumption of sugary beverages
- Water Intake: 6-8 glasses a day
- Caffeine Intake: 1-2 caffeinated drinks per day
- Energy Levels: Occasionally low energy or fatigue
- Calorie Intake: Maintain a healthy calorie intake
- Gut Health: No significant issues
- Persistent mild dandruff
- Occasional itching on the scalp
- No significant hair thinning or texture issues
- Normal scalp condition
- Limited usage of hair styling products
- Shampoo hair three times a week
The doctor assessed Supriya’s self-assessment form and examined her day-to-day habits. Based on her lifestyle habits and dietary practices, the doctor diagnosed mild dandruff and scalp issues which can be resolved by following simple hair care treatment plan of three months. Supriya was advised to start with regular workout, eat a healthy and balanced diet, and use prescribed anti-dandruff shampoo and supplements.
- Supriya was seeking a professional and expert guidance for her dandruff and scalp issue which she got from Nirvasa. Based on her self-assessment form, the doctor prescribed her with a three month hair care plan which she had to follow to the T.
- The doctor suggested Supriya to use naturally-formulated anti-dandruff shampoo and follow a proper hair care routine. In the first month, she didn’t notice any changes in flakiness but her scalp got improved to some extent.
- Supriya made all the diet and lifestyle related modifications in her regimen which were suggested by the doctor. Therefore, she experienced good improvement in her dandruff and scalp in the second month. The wellness coach assigned to her by Nirvasa made sure that whenever she wanted some guidance or support in terms of treatment, he is available.
- In the third month of the treatment, Supriya had forgot whether she had dandruff or not as there wasn’t even a single flake visible. She experienced drastic improvement in her scalp. All this happened because of using the right shampoo, consuming right supplements, following right routine without gaps and being positive.
<p style="font-weight: 400">I have understood one thing for sure during my hair treatment journey with Nirvasa and that is right treatment will always work for your hair related issues. I am quite happy and satisfied now with my hair and scalp quality. My dandruff is gone and I feel more confident and healthy.</p>