Treatment Case Study for
Brahmita, a 28-year-old girl, had been experiencing dandruff for a while, but it started to become more of a concern. She decided to seek help from the experts at Nirvasa, who specialise in hair loss and dandruff issues. After assessing her case, the doctor prescribed a nine-month hair care treatment plan that included dietary modifications and lifestyle changes to promote healthy hair and skin. The doctor even prescribed an anti-dandruff shampoo to help her dandruff go away. However, after completing the treatment, Brahmita saw significant improvement in the quality of her hair, and there was no longer any dandruff.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Rarely drinks alcohol
- Sleep Cycle: 7-8 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet with occasional indulgence, control portion sizes, limited consumption of sugary beverages
- Water Intake: 6-8 glasses a day
- Caffeine Intake: 1-2 caffeinated drinks per day
- Energy Levels: Occasionally low energy or fatigue
- Calorie Intake: Maintain a healthy calorie intake
- Gut Health: No significant issues
- Severe and persistent dandruff
- Flaky dandruff with intense itching and redness
- No significant hair thinning or texture issues
- Normal scalp condition
- Limited usage of hair styling products
- Shampoo hair twice a week
The doctor assessed Brahmita’s self-assessment form and diagnosed severe dandruff due to scalp problems. The patient was suggested with a nine month hair care treatment plan specially customised according to her problems, medical history and lifestyle habits. The doctor prescribed nutritional supplements, natural anti-dandruff shampoo and a few lifestyle and diet changes which would improve her hair quality, eliminate dandruff and make the scalp healthier.
- The doctor curated a special hair care treatment plan for Brahmita’s dandruff and scalp issue.
- Brahmita started her treatment journey with nutritional supplements and healthy diet.
- After a course of three months, her scalp started to become comfortable i.e. the itching and redness started to reduce. She was able to comb her hair without any pain.
- In six months, Brahmita reported that she started facing some health issues. Therefore, the wellness coach and the doctor made some necessary modifications in her diet due to which she recovered and commenced with her treatment again.
- After the complete treatment of nine months, Brahmita was extremely happy to realise that she had not even a single white flake in her scalp. Itching and redness was completely vanished.
My take on the treatment something beyond expectations. I got what I needed. Earlier I wasn't ready for the treatment plan but the moment I started it, I could realise that proper expert guidance, supplements and natural hair products from Nirvana can literally make your dandruff go. I am extremely happy!