Treatment Case Study for
A married man of 45 years with a BMI of 25.3 has been suffering from sexual issues. After the in-depth assessment of the self-assessment test, he got diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. With the free doctor consultation, he got suggested a personalized sexual wellness treatment plan of 6 months to help improve his erections and overall sexual desire. With regular follow-ups and lifestyle changes like maintaining a healthy diet and exercising daily, he noticed positive changes in his sexual performance and now he is much more confident than before. With regular follow-ups and lifestyle changes like maintaining a healthy diet and exercising daily, he noticed positive changes in his sexual performance and now he is much more confident than before.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinking
- Sleep Cycle: 7-8 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Water Intake: 6-8 glasses per day
- Caffeine Intake: 1-2 cups of coffee per day
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet with occasional indulgences
- Erect but unable to maintain during intercourse
- Decreased sex drive
- Dissatisfied with sexual performance
- Low confidence during sexual activity
- Regularly masturbates but experiences difficulties in achieving and maintaining erections
- On the basis of a comprehensive assessment and complete evaluation of medical history and lifestyle factors, the doctor prescribed a combo of medicines and lifestyle alterations to enhance blood flow and complete sexual health.
- The patient started following the medication diligently and tried to make necessary efforts to implement lifestyle changes like a balanced diet and exercising regularly.
- After 30 days, the patient reported feeling more energized and noticed a small difference in his sexual desire. He even noticed a subtle improvement in attaining and maintaining an erection.
- By the third month, the patient’s sexual performance had improved noticeably as he is experiencing firmer, stronger and more frequent erections. His overall sexual function has also improved.
- Finally, after completing the 6-month treatment plan, the patient’s sexual wellness drastically improved. Where in the first month he wasn’t able to maintain his erections for longer periods of time, in the sixth month he feels much more confident in his sexual abilities and experience a significant improvement in this overall satisfaction.
- Throughout the journey, the patient had regular follow-up consultations with his personal health coach to monitor progress and make any relevant modifications to the treatment plan.
I learned that a doctor consultation, along with a healthy lifestyle is essential for overall sexual wellness. Earlier I used to be scared of my problem and think that it is non-treatable, but lately, I have realised that erectile dysfunction and low sex drive can be treated!