Treatment Case Study for
A 38-year-old man with a 23.5 BMI has been facing issues in maintaining erections and was extremely worried about his condition for the past 1-3 months. He used to feel frustrated and unsatisfied as his sexual encounters with his partner were short-lived. But after consultation, the doctor deeply examined his situation and diagnosed erectile dysfunction. On the basis of his physical and psychological condition, he got suggested a 3-month sexual wellness treatment plan customised according to his needs. After the plan, he saw improvement in his erectile function and now he is satisfied with his overall sexual performance.
- Activity Level: Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Rarely drinks alcohol
- Sleep Cycle: 6-7 hours per night
- Stress Level: High
- Water Intake: 4-6 glasses per day
- Caffeine Intake: 1 cup of tea per day
- Eating Habits: Healthy diet with occasional fast food
- Partial erections, difficulty maintaining
- Decreased sexual desire
- Irritated and unsatisfied with sexual performance
- Low stamina and confidence during sexual activity
- Infrequent masturbation due to problems in achieving erections
- The doctor advised a sexual wellness treatment which is the amalgamation of necessary medicines and counselling to fight both the psychological and physical aspects of erectile dysfunction.
- The patient commenced with the prescribed medication and even started practising meditation on a daily basis to manage his anxiety and depression.
- In the first 15 days, the patient reported a slight improvement in his erection quality and started feeling sexually active. He also felt less worried during sexual intercourse and saw a slight elevation in his mood.
- The patient’s erectile dysfunction issue had improved significantly after the completion of a month, and he could attain and maintain a firm erection for a longer time as compared to the last few days.
- By the third month, the erectile dysfunction was almost resolved. He could carry off and maintain a hard erection without any effort during sexual intercourse. His sexual performance had improved significantly, and he started experiencing more pleasure and satisfaction.
I have realised the importance of noticing and tackling both the psychological and physical aspects of my ED issue. I was literally worried about whether my problem is treatable or not. But with a consultation with a certified doctor of Nirvasa and a customised treatment plan, I am feeling a lot better and now, my confidence in my sexual abilities has improved significantly. Also, I have learned to manage my anxiety and depression issues with consistent meditation and exercise.