Treatment Case Study for
A 50-year-old married man with a 75 kg weight and a BMI of 26.7 used to feel worse in his marriage due to his inability to keep his partner happy, sexually. He had been suffering from erectile dysfunction for a year and above, and since then, he had not been able to feel normal. Because of his friend’s suggestion, he took a self-assessment test and consulted with a professional doctor. On the basis of his sedentary lifestyle habits, medical condition of diabetes and unhealthy diet, the doctor suggested him a personalized sexual wellness treatment plan of 9 months. As compared to before, he has seen an elevation in his sexual confidence and he is able to keep his partner a lot happier and satisfied. And this happened due to the right consultation, lifestyle modifications, and regular follow-up consultations.
- Activity Level: Sedentary
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinking
- Sleep Cycle: 6-7 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Water Intake: 4-6 glasses per day
- Caffeine Intake: 1 cup of coffee per day
- Eating Habits: Unhealthy diet with frequent fast-food consumption
- Erect but unable to maintain during intercourse
- Low sexual desire or low libido
- Unsatisfactory sexual performance
- Body ache due to fluctuations in blood sugar levels
- The patient honestly followed the regimen as prescribed by the professional doctor, made the required dietary modifications, and started exercising and stretching in the morning.
- With these changes, the patient experienced slight improvements in his ability to keep his erection for a longer time and a decrease in diabetes levels were also seen within a month.
- After the completion of three months, the patient was feeling sexually active even energetic enough to engage himself in the process. Dietary habits were not being followed by the T as he used to eat junk food once in a while which got addressed by the health coach in follow-up consultations. With slight alterations in the plan, the patient saw quite good changes in his overall sexual performance.
- By the end of the ninth month of the treatment, the patient was extremely happy as he was able to keep his erection for a longer period during the intercourse and his partner was quite satisfied with his sexual performance. His self-esteem has boosted significantly and his diabetes levels have decreased drastically.
The valuable lesson that I have learned from this sexual treatment is that sexual problems don’t only depend upon the physical but on even medical conditions. And in these cases, doctor consultations and regular follow-ups can do wonders. I got the right medication, the right lifestyle changes and constant advice from my personal health coach related to my diabetes issue and now I am satisfied with my not only sexual but overall performance.