Treatment Case Study for
Hair Loss - Male Pattern Baldness
Sampad had been experiencing male pattern baldness i.e. receding hairline and thinning at the crown for the past more than a year. He was extremely concerned as his hairline was decreasing week by week and hair volume had drastically decreased, resulting in the visibility of the scalp. Sampad tried anti-hair fall shampoos, serums, and oils but nothing worked for him. Then he decided to take the expert advice. After the doctor consultation, Sampad had been suggested a customised hair treatment of six months. With certain lifestyle modifications, dietary alterations and supplements and specific anti-hair fall shampoo usage, Sampad saw drastic positive changes in his hair density and today his hairline had improved along with the density.
- Observed significant hair loss while taking shower and combing/brushing
- Noticed that hair has become thinner and less dense over time
- Hair texture is rough and dry
- Dry and sensitive scalp
- Prone to breakage and brittleness
- Frequently used various styling products
- Shampoo hair more than three times a week
- Family history of hair loss
- Sampad commenced with the hair treatment suggested by the doctor which included certain dietary adjustments, lifestyle modifications, supplements and specific topical solutions as per his scalp and hair needs.
- The initial two months were quite difficult as Sampad had to bring a lot of changes in his life, whether it be eating a nutritious and well-balanced diet, workout for at least 45 minutes to improve blood flow, office, eating supplements and using topical solutions. However, by the end, he saw slight improvements in his hairline and even the density of his hair.
- After four months, Sampad began to notice significant improvements in his hair quality and overall appearance. New hair started to emerge from the scalp and his hair texture started to become softer and smoother.
- By the sixth month of the treatment duration, Sampad reported impressive and satisfactory results. His hair density and hairline had significantly improved. He is now using specialised shampoos and serums.
<span style="font-weight: 400">The importance of personalised treatments and early diagnosis is very important and I had no idea of how crucial they can be when it comes to hair issues. I thought i can make them go away but after doctor consultation, everything seemed clear and i realised that only experts and professionals can handle these kind of hair issues. I am now 100% confident and motivated to take care of my hair more effectively.</span>