Treatment Case Study for
Hair Loss - Advanced Widening
Kavya, a 38-year-old woman, had been experiencing hair thinning and dandruff for the past year. She had tried several over-the-counter products, but none of them seemed to work. She decided to seek professional help to address her hair concerns. The doctor curated a personalised hair care treatment plan keeping in mind her medical history, and dietary and lifestyle habits. It included an amalgamation of dietary alterations, necessary topical solutions, and lifestyle adjustments. With help from the doctor and a wellness coach assigned by Nirvasa, she saw drastic improvements and now her hair loss has reduced. Her hair density and texture both have improved significantly.
- Observed significant hair loss while taking a shower and combing/brushing
- Noticed that hair has become thinner and less dense over time
- Hair texture is dry and frizzy
- Dry scalp
- Prone to breakage and is brittle
- Frequently used various styling products
- Shampoo hair more than three times a week
- Kavya started her hair treatment journey by following all suggestions and implementing all the prescribed hair solutions. Her treatment was an amalgamation of dietary suggestions and some mandatory adjustments in her daily lifestyle.
- In the first three months, Kavya couldn’t find noticeable improvements in her hair fall or texture. However, her scalp was not dry anymore, due to which, her itchiness reduced to a great extent.
- After completing six months, Kavya started noticing positive changes in her hair density as well as texture. Her hair loss reduced but silkiness and shine returned.
- By the end of nine months of the treatment duration, Kavya achieved drastic regrowth and restoration of her hairline. She had silky, smooth and shiny hair just like in the old times. She said goodbye to hair loss, dry and frizzy scalp, and hair breakage.
<span style="font-weight: 400">One thing that I am proud to learn during my hair treatment is that taking care of your hair is one of the most important things in the entire world. Plus, you can’t understand the real reason behind your hair problem, for which, you will need expert guidance. I now strongly believe that doctor consultation and specific supplements and topical solutions really work when prescribed by professionals.</span>