Treatment Case Study for
Hair Loss - Male Receding Hairline
Arjun, a 29-year-old man, had been experiencing hair loss, and dull and rough hair for the past few months. He noticed a significant decrease in the volume and shine of his hair, and it made him self-conscious. He tried several home remedies and over-the-counter products but did not see any improvement. He decided to seek professional help to address his hair concerns. Therefore, he brought Nirvasa into the picture by filling out the self-assessment form on the website. The doctor closely examined his profile and diagnosed Stage 3 Hair Loss - Receding Hairline. Based on his diet, lifestyle habits and medical history, the doctor curated a personalised hair care treatment plan of six months for Arjun. He diligently followed the plan and now his hairline is stagnant and new hair have emerged. His confidence is back and is satisfied with the treatment.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinker
- Sleep Cycle: 7-8 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet with occasional indulgence, control portion sizes, limited consumption of sugary beverages
- Water Intake: 6-8 glasses a day
- Caffeine Intake: 1-2 caffeinated drinks per day
- Energy Levels: Occasionally low energy or fatigue
- Calorie Intake: Maintain a healthy calorie intake
- Gut Health: No significant issues
- Observed significant hair loss while taking a shower and combing/brushing
- Noticed that hair has become thinner and less dense over time
- Hair texture is normal
- Normal scalp condition
- No significant hair styling product usage
- Shampoo hair two to three times a week
- The doctor curated a hair care treatment plan specially customised for Arjun. It involved using prescribed hair products, intaking a nutritious and calorie-rich diet, and implementing stress-reducing techniques.
- After the period of 3 months, Arjun could not notice any change in his receding hairline, however, his dietary and lifestyle habits changed which improved his skin quality and overall well-being.
- In the 5th month, Arjun reported significant changes in his hair quality and hairline. New hair started sprouting and hair fall stopped too.
- By the end of the treatment, Arjun shared his positive feedback - his receding hairline stopped and there was no hair fall. There was a drastic improvement in the regrowth of hair and revitalisation. Now he feels more positive and confident in the crowds.
I wasn't sure whether my receding hairline issue can be solved or not but after the doctor consultation from Nirvasa, I saw a ray of hope. I am extremely confident that my hairline will be recovered if I follow the hair care routine which was suggested by the doctor.