Treatment Case Study for
Hair Regrowth - Advanced Widening
Sunita is a married woman of 50 years with a BMI of 26.2 and 68 kg weight. She had been suffering from severe hair loss i.e. advanced widening for the past more than 1.5 years. Sunita was not aware of her hair loss problem in the starting but one day she noticed a significant amount of hair in her hands while taking a shower and she got scared. From that moment she started implementing various procedures like applying home-made things and going to doctors for topical solutions and medicines for hair regrowth. Nothing worked for her. Out of slight and tiny hope, she filled the self-assessment form of Nirvasa and thought of giving it a try. The doctor went through her medical history, lifestyle habits and dietary practices which she used to follow. Then, he suggested Sunita with a customised hair care treatment plan of nine months. It included some lifestyle modifications, dietary changes and a few alterations in her daily activities. This holistic approach helped her hair grow and at the end of this treatment, she noticed drastic improvements in her hair quality and quantity. Sunita is really happy with the results and recommends to everyone in need.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinker
- Sleep Cycle: 7-8 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet with occasional indulgence, control portion sizes, limited consumption of sugary beverages
- Water Intake: 6-8 glasses a day
- Energy Levels: Occasionally low energy or fatigue
- Gut Health: No significant issues
- Observed significant hair loss while taking a shower and combing/brushing
- Experienced advanced widening of the hair partition
- Minimal usage of hair styling products
- Shampoo hair two to three times a week
Advanced hair widening stage 7 is a serious issue for which Sunita filled out a self-assessment form to find a professional doctor consultation. The doctor address her case and evaluated her lifestyle, diet and hair care routines. Sunita was advised to follow the process to the T and be regular with her doctor follow-ups to track her progress.
- The doctor created a hair care plan for Sunita based on her hair quality, scalp and overall health. He prescribed certain topical solutions which were suitable for her hair and skin.
- Sunita started following the treatment and in the first 3 months, she noticed some improvements on hair growth, but they were gradual.
- After the completion of six months, Sunita experienced significant improvements in her hair line and scalp. She noticed some growth and her scalp was not much itchy and red too.
- Because of making the advised changes in her diet and lifestyle habits, Sunita was able to fight back hair widening and make it go away. Finally, after the ninth month, Sunita was satisfied with hair density and the complete treatment received.
<p style="font-weight: 400">I know one thing for sure for a fact that topical solutions actually work when it comes to hair-related issues. One should opt for the right treatment as per your conditions. I know maintain a healthy diet, I work out and I must say, I follow proper hair hygiene.</p>