Treatment Case Study for
A guy named Faraaz, who was 28 years old and weighed 70 kg, was not happy with his patchy beard. He had limited hair growth on his cheeks and chin, and his beard was prone to flakiness and dandruff. Faraaz felt weary and stressed quite often because of his bad habit of consuming junk food and difficulty managing his food portions. After filling out a self-assessment form for his patchy beard issue, the doctor assessed his case and determined that he had no family history of dandruff or beard-related difficulties, nor did he have any skin or medical conditions. As a result, he was recommended a hair care regimen for patchy beards that included a few lifestyle and dietary adjustments, as well as hair growth supplements to help increase growth and density.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Regular smoking
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinker
- Sleep Cycle: 6-7 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet, occasional indulgence in unhealthy foods, control portion sizes, limited consumption of sugary beverages
- Water Intake: 6-8 glasses a day
- Caffeine Intake: 1-2 caffeinated drinks per day
- Energy Levels: Occasionally low energy or fatigue
- Calorie Intake: Consume a balanced diet
- Gut Health: Occasional acidity and bloating
- Inconsistent beard growth with patchy areas on cheeks and chin
- Beard prone to dandruff or flakiness occasionally
- Frequently use grooming products or styling techniques to enhance beard
- No significant family history of beard-related problems
- No diagnosed skin or medical conditions
- The doctor conducted an in-depth examination of Faraaz’s self-assessment form. He learned that his stress levels were severely high and his eating habits were not at all healthy and recommended for good beard growth.
- Faraaz was recommended with a holistic hair treatment plan which included certain hair growth supplements and applicators. Due to these, in the initial two months, Faraaz started seeing positive results in his beard and even flakiness also started reducing at a noticeable pace.
- In four months, Faraaz’s beard growth significantly improved. Specialised hair growth serums and supplements prescribed by the doctor were actually working for him.
- After six months of a consistent hair care routine and following a nutritious diet and workout, Faraaz experienced that the beard grew drastically and there were no white flakes visible. With the help of regular follow-ups by his personal wellness coach assigned by Nirvasa, Faraaz was able to keep track of his improvements and whenever he needed help, he got it!
My improvement was drastic throughout the treatment journey with Nirvasa. I never knew that my beard will look so dense and healthy. Now I realised that combination of the right supplements and the right habits, one can genuinely boost hair growth.