Treatment Case Study for
In the initial days, Arjun had no idea that inconsistent beard growth would become such a serious patchy beard issue for which one day he will have to consult a professional doctor or dermatologist. Meet Arjun, a 29-year-old guy who lives a happening life. With occasional drinking, he used to have a balanced diet and limited sugary beverages. But due to stress and gut issues, his beard growth somehow stopped. Arjun’s beard was sparse and inconsistent on cheek area. As he wanted a full and healthy beard, he sought an expert advice from a doctor of Nirvasa. Based on his medical history and lifestyle and dietary habits, the doctor suggested a hair care treatment plan in which particular diet adjustments and a few stress management techniques were included for a fuller and healthier beard. Now, Arjun is satisfied with his beard growth and hair quality.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Non-smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinker
- Sleep Cycle: 6-7 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Balanced diet, occasional indulgence in unhealthy foods, control portion sizes, limited consumption of sugary beverages
- Water Intake: 5-6 glasses a day
- Caffeine Intake: 1-2 caffeinated drinks per day
- Energy Levels: Occasionally low energy or fatigue
- Calorie Intake: Consume a balanced diet
- Gut Health: Occasionally feel acidity and bloating
- Sparse and inconsistent beard growth on cheeks
- No significant beard dandruff or flakiness
- Occasionally uses grooming products to style beard
- Normal scalp condition
- No significant family history of beard-related problems
- No diagnosed skin or medical conditions
The doctor went through Arjun’s self-assessment form and diagnosed inconsistent beard growth. His medical history, lifestyle habits and dietary practices indicated that he is moderately active and occasionally feels fatigue and lethargic. The doctor even came to know that he also had some gut health issues. Therefore, Arjun got suggested with a personalised hair care treatment plan for his beard growth with some lifestyle changes and diet alterations. Also, the doctor prescribed him some hair growth supplements and stress management techniques for his overall mental and physical health.
- The doctor went through Arjun’s self-assessment form and prescribed a customised hair care treatment plan with a holistic approach.
- In the first month, Arjun could not see any difference in his beard growth. However, his gut health got slightly improved and stress levels got decreased at a great extent. He continued using hair growth serum and consuming essential supplements prescribed by the Nirvasa doctor.
- After three months, during one of the regular follow-ups, Arjun reported that his beard hair are sprouting and he can see a significant progress in making his beard fuller and healthier. He is following the diet and even made changes in his lifestyle as suggested by the doctor.
- On the completion of six months of his treatment, Arjun’s beard growth drastically improved and now there were no patches in his beard area. Arjun was quite happy with his beard’s uniformity and density.
<p style="font-weight: 400">Earlier I spent most of my time staying worried about my beard as I like it a lot. All thanks to Nirvasa and its team of doctors and health coaches, they solved my issue of beard growth. I came to realise that hair growth treatments actually work – I had zero trust, but Nirvasa is amazing!</p>