Treatment Case Study for
A married man of 40 years with having BMI of 24.2 was going through a lot in his life emotionally and sexually due to early ejaculation during sexual intercourse. He was not able to control his ejaculation which would leave his partner unsatisfied. By filling out the self-assessment form, the doctor came to know about his current condition and via free doctor consultation, he got suggested a sexual wellness treatment plan of nine months, specially customized just for him. Currently, he is fit, sexually energetic, has quit smoking and most importantly, he is able to control his ejaculation during sexual intercourse. He is happy in his married life and still practising the lifestyle and dietary advice.
- Activity Level: Sedentary
- Smoking Habits: Smoker
- Alcohol Consumption: Occasional social drinking
- Sleep Cycle: 6-7 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Water Intake: 4-6 glasses per day
- Caffeine Intake: 1 cup of coffee per day
- Eating Habits: Healthy diet with occasional indulgences
- Ejaculate during intercourse and dissatisfied
- Ideal sexual desire
- Dissatisfied with overall sexual performance during intercourse
- Not confident enough in performing sexual activities
- Rarely masturbates due to extreme worriedness regarding early ejaculation
- In the starting, the patient was not able to hold it in and during sexual intercourse, he used to ejaculate immediately.
- The patient followed the advice and commenced with proper workouts and diet without any fluctuations.
- In about 3 months, the patient reported gradual positive results, helping him manage his ejaculatory timing which not only improved his mood but also sexual desire.
- With proper counselling from the personal health coach, the patient learned to control his performance anxiety and started communicating with his partner about his sexual problem.
- At the completion of six months, the patient reported satisfactory improvement in his sexual desire due to which he was able to hold the ejaculation a little longer than before.
- In the ninth month of the treatment.
- By the end of the nine-month treatment duration, Sunil reported a higher level of confidence during sexual activity and a greater sense of satisfaction in his sexual experiences.
One thing that I realised during my treatment journey is that sharing your sexual problems is very important with your partner. And after that implementation of suggestions and advice given by the doctor to manage my performance anxiety. The combination of daily walking, a balanced diet and proper counselling from the health coach really helped me with premature ejaculation and improve my confidence.