Treatment Case Study for
Weight Gain - Underweight
Siddharth, a young handsome guy of 25 years with a BMI of 18 had always been skinnier since birth. He was always on the lighter side in school and even in college. Everybody used to make fun of his skinny arms and legs. In spite of urges for junk and fast food, he never had luck in gaining weight. Even after joining a gym, he could not grow muscle mass. One day, he found Nirvasa and filled out the self-assessment form. The pro-nutritionist went through his answers, offered a doctor consultation and understood his case by digging a little deeper. On the basis of his medical history, lifestyle habits and diet, the pro-nutritionist suggested a weight management plan of nine months. He followed every advice and now he is healthy, fit and has gained a good amount of muscle mass.
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Smoking Habits: Occasionally Smoking
- Alcohol Consumption: Rarely drinks alcohol
- Sleep Cycle: 7-8 hours per night
- Stress Level: Moderate
- Eating Habits: Most of the time eats junk food
- Water Intake: Less than 4 glasses a day
- Energy Levels: Low in energy or often fatigue
- Mostly eats junk food but struggles to gain weight
- Skips meals and struggle to eat large quantities of food
- Difficulty in gaining muscle mass despite intense exercise and strength training
- Experiencing hair thinning or hair loss on the scalp
- 1 caffeinated drink per day
- Often experience food cravings for junk and fast food
- Frequently feels loose motions
- The pro-nutritionist deeply examined Siddharth’s case of weight gain and found the root cause of his inability to gain weight. To help him, the pro-nutritionist suggested a simple yet effective weight management treatment plan of nine months.
- Keeping in mind Siddharth’s medical history, lifestyle habits and diet, the pro-nutritionist customised the treatment plan by incorporating intense workouts, and a protein-rich diet including bananas, peanut butter, rice, oats, etc. Moreover, he even prescribed weight gain supplements which would improve muscle mass and give Siddharth extra energy.
- Siddharth started following the suggested regimen and in three months, he started noticing slight improvements in his body weight. He had put on around 5kg by eating recommended foods, working out and drinking more water.
- By the end of the treatment, Siddharth achieved his goal of gaining a body weight of up to 72kg. He experienced improved muscle mass, increased energy levels, enhanced stamina and endurance, and immense strength. Now he feels more confident and healthy with his new physique.
The right diet, the right exercise and the right supplements work wonders when it comes to weight gain, this is what I have realised during my weight gain journey. Even though I knew what to eat and when to eat but one difference I found was the professional doctor consultation and personal wellness coach. They had my back whenever I was about to lose control of junk and fast food. They supported me, guided me and gave me “the best” advices for my condition. Now and i am fit, muscular and healthy.